Rockland Paramedic Services and Rockland Mobile Care, two award winning EMS agencies, are seeking qualified full-time, part-time, and per-diem Dispatchers, Paramedics, and Emergency Medical Technicians to join our team of exceptional healthcare providers.
We provide state of the art equipment to help our providers perform including:
- Stryker Power Pro stretchers on every ambulance
- The Stryker Power Load in our bariatric units
- Ferno powered stair chairs
- E-Z IO in every set of ALS gear
Our Tactical Medic Service Unit and Technical Rescue program, the Behavioral Health Response Team, and our Special Operations Division provide several opportunities for career growth.
We offer a Continuing Education program to help maintain and improve your skills while satisfying state and regional certification requirements.
Full-Time benefits include:
- Paid sick and vacation time
- A traditional health plan including medical, prescription, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses
- Matching 401k (RMC) or 403b (RPS),
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement
- Life insurance
Applications are available on our website at www.rocklandparamedics.org
For additional information or to apply, please contact Nelson Machado, Director of Human Resources by telephone at 845 228 3113 or email at email@example.com.